Thick, cozy sweaters, pumpkin spice everything, and a dark, bold lip are just some of our favorite things about fall.
Kaylee Dye created a gorgeous fall look with ten of our most beloved beauty essentials, perfect for this time of year.
Follow the step-by-step guide below to achieve this full look in the order of the cosmetics used.
10 Beauty Essentials for Fall:
- Start with our Liquid Mineral Foundation in your shade and apply to your face and neck blending well with fingertips. Need help finding your shade?
- Apply our Concealer Duo in your shade to dark under-eye circles and blemishes to even tone and complexion.
- Apply our Setting Powder to your face and neck using a brush to lock in the foundation and concealer, extending the wear of your makeup.
- Lightly sweep our Luster Bronzer Duo along the outer sides of your upper forehead and along your hairline. Next, make a fish face and apply bronzer to your cheekbones for contrast.
- Next, sweep our Blush in Harmony along your cheekbones and blending the color out to your temples. You want to apply blush to the apples of your cheeks.
- Start defining your eyes by applying our Eye Shadow Trio in Stunning with our Eye Contour Brush using a sweeping motion. You can contrast with a darker shade in your eye crease for a more dramatic look.
- Next, trace our Liquid Mineral Eyeliner in Ebony across your top lash line starting from the inside corner out to the edge of the eye.
- Sweep our Lengthening Mascara in Graphite on your top and bottom lashes to make the eyes pop. Add a second coat for a more dramatic look.
- Next, trace our Lip Pencil in Burnish around the lips for lasting definition. Find out how to get the perfect Cupid’s Bow here.
- Finally, apply our Lipstick Butter in Vine to your lips for a beautiful pop of color with luxuriously hydrating shine.