We all have our favorite everyday nail looks, but sometimes it's fun to change it up and add a playful twist! That's why we put together three simple DIY nail looks for a special occasion or simply to mix up the routine...
1. Prep nails with a base coat to create a smooth, strong foundation for your polish. This will help your mani last longer!
2. Choose five of your favorite shades in the same color scheme. We went with pinks and reds for a bright, summery sunset vibe.
3. Finish your mani with a Top Coat (This will give the Matte Mulberry shade a glossy finish like the rest of your nails.)
Featured Shades: Sea Salt, Sunkissed, Rock Candy, Fiery Lava, Matte Mulberry
Modern French Mani
1. After nails have been prepped with a base coat, apply hole reinforcement stickers to the nail so that the top of the nail and the half moon at your cuticle are exposed. You can find these at any office supplies store!
2. Before applying polish, ensure that the sticker is firmly pressed into the edges of the nail to create a clean line. Apply two complementary colors — we love this retro lilac and orange combo!
3. Once fully dry, carefully peel off the stickers and apply your top coat.
Featured Shades: Pebble, Sunkissed
Color Block Mani
1. Apply a base coat, wait for it to dry, then apply the lightest shade.
2. Once your polish is completely dry, place tape across the middle of the nail. We use Painter's tape because it will help you create a clean line across the nail without leaving sticky residue on top of the polish. Make sure the tape is securely sticking to the corners of the nail!
3. Apply your top color. Wait for the polish to fully dry before removing the tape. For this mani, we suggest skipping the top coat to preserve the matte finish of the top shade.
Featured Shades: Pebble, Matte Mulberry
We'd love to see your creations! Share your #mineralfusionmani and tag @mineralfusion on Instagram.